Enfys is an Associate in the firm’s Dispute Resolution team. She has experience in a wide range of litigation matters including libel/defamation; intellectual property; and music/entertainment disputes.
Enfys also regularly advises clients in relation to general commercial matters as well as private client disputes.
Enfys qualified with SMB as a solicitor in May 2020. Enfys completed her Masters (LLM) and LPC from the University of Law in 2019.
During her time at SMB, some of the cases Enfys has worked on include:
- Johnny Depp v News Group Newspapers Ltd: for the Sun in libel claim brought by Johnny Depp.
- Alex Reid v KM Media Group Ltd: acting for the claimant in a libel claim against the publisher of KentOnline.
- Acting for a national newspaper in a libel claim brought by a prison officer.
- Acting for a national newspaper in a libel claim brought by a prisoner.
- Acting for a national newspaper in a libel claim brought by two claimants subject to an anonymity Order.
- F.B.T Productions LLC v Let Them Eat Vinyl and Plastic Head Distribution: acting for Eminem’s record label in a copyright dispute against a UK record label and distributor.
- KGC Photo Agency LLP v Victoria Lott: for a photo agency in a copyright dispute against singer Pixie Lott.
- Acting for paparazzi in relation to a copyright disputes against celebrities regarding use of photographs on social media platforms.
- Acting for a social media publisher in a copyright dispute against a UK fashion retailer.
- Acting for a notable UK wedding dress designer in a design right/ copyright dispute.
- Acting for a jewellery designer in a design right/ copyright dispute.
- Acting for a UK law firm in an injunction regarding misuse of confidential information.
- Acting for an Executor in a contentious probate claim against a beneficiary of an Estate.